Addiction Recovery Career Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in joining Harmony Foundation. We have seen many people succeed in building a fulfilling addiction recovery career at Harmony. Our employees are our greatest asset!
To View All Job Opportunities!
Harmony Foundation Location
We are nestled in a breathtaking valley below Rocky Mountain National Park in Estes Park, Colorado. Many of our employees live in Estes Park and others commute from neighboring communities.
We offer excellent benefits for full time and part time regular employees including:
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- Short term disability
- 401k to help you prepare for retirement with a company match
- Flexible spending account to help with medical and child care costs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Meals at low cost while you are working
- A beautiful work environment right outside of Rocky Mountain National Park
- Many benefits are available to part time and three fourths time employees as well
Harmony Foundation Inc
Attn: Human Resources
1600 Fish Hatchery Road
Estes Park, CO 80517
History of Harmony Foundation
Since our beginning in 1969, Harmony Foundation has thrived to become one of the most respected residential chemical dependency treatment centers in the country. Our mission is to provide the foundation for sustained recovery from chemical dependency. We hope that you are ready to contribute your skills, talents and energy to this goal.