Due to limited parking space, we discourage clients from driving themselves to the center for admission. Please find a safe ride. Our admission specialists will meet with family and friends to go over rules for telephone calls and visitation.
Directions from Estes Park
- Travel west 3.4 miles on the Hwy 34 Bypass (street name is West Wonderview Avenue, which turns into Fall River Road). You will pass Safeway and The Stanley Hotel on your right.
- Approximately 3.4 miles past the intersection you will see signs for “Museum” and “Cemetery.” Make an immediate left onto Fish Hatchery Road (sign is hidden behind a big tree). The United Methodist Church will be on your right.
- Travel ¾ mile. On your left you will see the main entrance for Harmony. Turn into the center.
- Turn at the first building on the right, “Howie Madigan Admissions & Health Center.”
Please park and bring your luggage into the admission building.
All admissions are scheduled and by appointment only. Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time so staff will be available to process your admission. If you find that you are running late, please call before you are out of cell phone range:
- Hwy 36: Limited cell service between Boulder and Lyons, no phone service from Lyons to Estes Park
- Hwy 7: No phone service between Lyons and Estes Park
- Hwy 34: No phone service between Loveland and Estes Park
- No phone service in Rocky Mountain National Park between Grand Lake and Estes Park
Please note: Trail Ridge Road is seasonal. It is open from approximately Memorial Day until Labor Day.
Harmony Foundation, Inc.
1600 Fish Hatchery Road
Estes Park, CO 80517
Select the map below to get detailed driving directions from your location.