Days of Harmony is a powerful retreat/re-visit program offering recovery support for Harmony’s alumni of the organization’s residential treatment program. Alumni are invited to return to the Harmony campus for two days of renewal with staff and current clients. This program is a valuable experience for the alumni, clients, and Harmony’s staff to be able to see the magic that happens when you put alumni and current clients together. This program is designed for Harmony alumni to give and receive their strength, hope and experience for recovery. On the last day of the program there will be an Alumni Panel for clients to be able to ask questions to the Alumni about their recovery journey.
1. Must have least 6 months of continuous sobriety
2. Must be working a strong program of recovery (AA/NA/HA/CA/Smart/Life Ring, etc.)
Your Hotel Room for the night! If you live close, you might not mind the drive back and forth to campus. For those traveling a greater distance to participate in this program, getting a hotel room is suggested. For the two days Alumni are on campus, meals are provided.
Cancellation Policy: If you can not make the dates you registered for please notify Michael Arnold with a minimum of a ONE WEEK notice so we can fill your spot!
Need help covering the cost of your hotel stay? Email Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org for how to apply!
• Alumni will check in just like clients for Days of Harmony:
- Leave all cell phones/car keys at the front desk.
- Sign confidentiality document.
- Sign a safety waiver that informs alumni, if at any time, any staff member or client feels unsafe or threatened by their behavior they will be asked to leave no questions asked.
• Orientation first morning starting at 8:30am with Alumni Manager, Michael Arnold in the Madigan Conference Room to review the schedule/policies/procedures.
• Alumni will wear different colored lanyards to distinguish them from clients and staff.
• The alumni will act just like current clients and be involved in all groups.
• No vaping. Alumni are allowed to smoke in designated smoking areas with clients.
Register Jan 15th-16th
Register Feb 12th-13th
Register Mar 11th-12th
Register April 8th-9th
Register May 13th-14th
Register June 10th – 11th
Register July 8th-9th
Register Aug 12th-13th
Register Sept 9th-10th
Register Oct 7th-8th
Register Nov 11th-12th
Coming Soon Dec 9th-10th