Days of Harmony is a powerful retreat/re-visit program offering recovery support for Harmony’s alumni of the organization’s residential treatment program. Alumni are invited to return to the Harmony campus for two days of renewal with staff and current clients. This program is a valuable experience for the alumni, clients, and Harmony’s staff to be able to see the magic that happens when you put alumni and current clients together. This program is designed for Harmony alumni to give and receive their strength, hope, and experience for recovery. On the last day of the program, there will be an Alumni Panel for clients to be able to ask questions to the Alumni about their recovery journey.
1. Must have at least 6 months of continuous sobriety
2. Must be working a strong program of recovery (AA/NA/HA/CA/Smart/Life Ring, etc.)
3. Must be vaccinated and prepared to show proof.
Your Hotel Room for the night! If you live close, you might not mind the drive back and forth to campus. For those traveling a greater distance to participate in this program, getting a hotel room is suggested. For the two days Alumni are on campus, meals are provided.
Cancellation Policy: If you can not make the dates you registered for please notify Michael Maassel with a minimum of a ONE WEEK notice so we can fill your spot!
Need help covering the cost of your hotel stay? Email Michael at email@example.com for how to apply!
• Alumni will check in just like clients for Days of Harmony:
- Leave all cell phones/car keys at the front desk.
- Sign confidentiality document.
- Sign a safety waiver that informs alumni, if at any time, any staff member or client feels unsafe or threatened by their behavior they will be asked to leave no questions asked.
• Orientation first morning starting at 8:30am with the Director of Alumni and Recovery Support Services, Michael Maassel in the Madigan Conference Room to review the schedule/policies/procedures.
• Alumni will wear different colored lanyards to distinguish them from clients and staff.
• The alumni will act just like current clients and be involved in all groups.
• Masks are required on campus when indoors.
Registration Dates 2021
Register Oct 12th-13th
Register Nov 9th-10th
Register Dec 7th-8th
Registration Dates 2022
Register Jan 11th – 12th
Register Feb 8th-9th
Register Mar 8th-9th
Register April 12th-13th
Register May 10th-11th
Register June 7th-8th