Harmony’s Career Philosophy
Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Harmony Foundation. We have seen many people succeed in building a fulfilling addiction recovery career at Harmony. Our employees are our greatest asset!
Interested and excited to work with us but don’t see an opportunity listed? Let us know where you think you would be the best fit for our team. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are nestled in a breathtaking valley below Rocky Mountain National Park in Estes Park, Colorado. Many of our employees live in Estes Park, while others commute from neighboring communities.
We offer excellent benefits for full-time and part-time regular employees, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Generous paid time off
- Customizable floating paid holidays
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability
- 401(k) with company matching to help you prepare for retirement
- Annual paid education days
- Employee assistance program
- Three low cost meals daily
- Neighboring the Rocky Mountain National Park
- Pet bereavement leave
Join The Harmony Team
Mail or email your cover letter and résumé to the Human Resources Department: email@example.com.
Harmony Foundation, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
1600 Fish Hatchery Road
Estes Park, CO 80517