The Harmony Foundation is a nonprofit addiction treatment center in Estes Park, Colorado. We provide abstinence-based, gender-specific addiction treatment in a residential setting. Our expertise is based on more than 50 years of experience with evidence-based practices.
If you are a professional looking to refer clients to Harmony for treatment, we encourage you to get in contact with us to learn more about the program and the types of clients we serve.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Medically assisted detoxification
- Experiential therapies
Accreditation and Licensing
We are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). We are licensed by the State of Colorado to provide medical detox services.
Areas of Specialization
- Substance use disorders
- Co-occurring disorders
- Addiction among multiple members within a family system
Clients Who May Not Be a Good Fit
- People with ambulatory problems
- Clients requiring IVs
- Clients with cardiopulmonary issues (due to the reduced oxygen at our elevation)
- People with major chronic pain
Clients with acute behavioral or physical conditions other than substance use disorder are recommended to receive treatment for those first. Once stabilized, addiction treatment at Harmony becomes a good next step.