Harmony Foundation has moved it’s Intensive Outpatient Program to Virtual Telehealth effective Monday, April 6th. IOP treatment will be evenings only on the following days.
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday Evenings
5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Individual and Recovery Coach sessions will be available on request.
Program to include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Mindfulness Based Relapse Prevention (MBRP)
- Co-occurring disorders mental health services
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) with buprenorphine, naltrexone and other medications as indicated
- Weekly individual psychotherapy session
- Weekly Recovery Coach sessions & the access to the “Harmony Hub”