Fort Collins Daytime IOP
Fort Collins IOP is available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. This robust program, facilitated by a licensed professional counselor, that includes cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to treat substance use disorder (SUD) but also co-occurring disorders associated with SUD. Anxiety and depression are frequently diagnosed during client evaluation, with both conditions often related to trauma.
Estes Park Retreat IOP
Harmony Foundation offers a variable length of stay, weekend specific, Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) on campus in Estes Park. This unique 12 to 16 week IOP, facilitated by a licensed clinical therapist, will offer therapeutic services to include 9 hours of group therapy, one psychotherapy individual session and one Recovery Coach session per week.
Designed to allow clients to fully engage with their treatment in the Colorado Rockies, this retreat style approach, allows clients to disconnect from technology and focus on their continued recovery experience. Ideal for anyone who has a busy weekly work schedule with additional family responsibilities.
Program to include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Mindfulness Based Relapse Prevention (MBRP)
- Co-occurring disorders mental health services
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) with buprenorphine, naltrexone and other medications as indicated
- Weekly individual psychotherapy session
- Weekly Recovery Coach sessions & the access to the “Harmony Hub”
- Family Program Workshop in Fort Collins
- Access to Recovery Support Groups off campus in Fort Collins (Wed and Thur) and Denver (Tuesday)
- Clients have the option to stay on campus Friday and Saturday evenings in our rustic cabins and experience shared community meals throughout the weekend. Space is limited. Reservations are required…
Shared Housing and Meals are available on a first come, first serve basis each weekend – Cost $100.00 per night. (Includes Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
You can reserve and pay for your lodging online once you have completed the screening and admission process with our admission team.
(Dinner & 12-Step meeting)