Harmony Foundation maintains a commitment to long-term recovery and provides a 12-week Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP). This online treatment service is open to anyone, whether they are beginning their recovery at that lower level of care, transitioning from our Residential Program, or admitting from elsewhere.
What is Harmony Foundation’s Intensive Outpatient Program
An Intensive Outpatient Program is designed for individuals who are interested in abstinence, but whose drinking or drug use behavior may not meet Level 3 ASAM criteria for an residential level of care. IOP is ideal for someone who wants to:
- Achieve abstinence
- Foster changes in behavior that supports a recovery lifestyle
- Facilitate active participation in community-based support groups
- Identify and address a range of psychosocial problems (including employment, adherence to probation, housing, financial planning, relationships)
- Develop a positive supportive recovery network
- Improve problem-solving skills and coping strategies in staying abstinent.
Unlike Residential Treatment, IOP allows you to live at home, work, and engage in your community while building recovery skills. Additionally, IOP increases the frequency of contact with treatment providers and includes 9 hours of programming, spread over 3 days, each week.
Goals of an IOP are to:
- Maintain abstinence
- Demonstrate ability to sustain behavior changes
- Transition your lifestyle healthy sober activities.
- Identify relapse triggers and develop relapse prevention strategies
- Identify individual challenges and begin to resolve them
- Begin active involvement in a 12-step or other peer-support program
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Evening IOP Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Evenings
5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Program to include:
- 12 week duration
- 9 hours of group therapy
- CBT/DBT services for substance use disorder and co-occurring disorders
- Individual psychotherapy sessions offered by request
- Redefining your purpose
- Long-term recovery planning
- Alumni & family virtual support groups
- Access to the Harmony Hub (private online alumni community)
For More Information Call: 970.591.4097