Thank you for your interest in joining the Harmony Foundation. We have seen many people succeed in building a fulfilling addiction recovery career at Harmony. Our employees are our greatest asset!
We are nestled in a breathtaking valley below Rocky Mountain National Park in Estes Park, Colorado. Many of our employees live in Estes Park, while others commute from neighboring communities.
We offer excellent benefits for full-time and part-time regular employees, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid time off
- Nine paid holidays
- Short-term disability
- 401(k)with company matching to help you prepare for retirement
- Flexible spending account to help with medical and childcare costs
- Employee assistance program
- Meals at low cost while you are working
- A beautiful work environment right outside of Rocky Mountain National Park
Many benefits are available to part-time and three-fourths-time employees as well.
Either mail or email your cover letter, résumé, and salary history to Laurie Verhoeff, Human Resources Director.
Harmony Foundation, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
1600 Fish Hatchery Road
Estes Park, CO 80517