Maximum of one medium suitcase. Please be aware that space is limited. Do not over pack!
What To Bring:
- ALL prescribed medications in the original bottles, no vitamins or supplements. DO NOT REFILL your medications
- ALL your insurance cards for medical, prescriptions and dental.
- Debit or credit card for the Rocky Mountain Pharmacy account.
- ONE weeks’ worth of clothing. BE PREPARED FOR ALL TYPES OF WEATHER.
- Toiletries, pump hairspray is ok as long as alcohol free.
- Flip flops for the shower if desired.
- Spending money $25-$30
- We do not allow tobacco products, all tobacco products will be treated as contraband and destroyed.
- Heating pad, if needed
- Favorite pillow and /or blanket
- One or two family photos
- Book bag
- Gum if sealed / unopened
- 3 books, MP3 player – not WiFi capable
- List of phone numbers to people you will want to call
What Not To Bring
- NO over the counter medications, herbal / dietary supplements / protein powders.
- NO weapons of any kind
- NO outside food or drinks, except unopened gum
- NO perfume, cologne, aftershave, butane, lighter fluid, hair dye or bath salts
- NO aerosols
- NO hand sanitizer or mouthwash containing alcohol
- NO camisoles or revealing clothing, saggy pants or in bad condition
- NO clothing with foul language or substance related words / logos
- NO tobacco rolling papers
- NO exercise / athletic equipment
- NO games / playing cards
- NO electric hair clippers (beard trimmers are allowed)
- NO toiletries NOT in original bottles and
- NO electronics – cell phones, laptop computers, cameras, hand-held electronics, (i.e.: iPod, Blackberry, Kindle/Nook, iPad etc.).
- NO electronic cigarettes, cigars, cigarillos, loose leaf tobacco and/or pipes. Any of the items brought on campus will be treated as contraband and destroyed
- This is a peer driven program and we want clients to interact vs. isolating themselves.
- While at Harmony, you will be under the care of our medical director (an M.D.).
- Please make a list of all names and phone numbers from your cell phone, as you will not be able to keep your phone while in treatment.
- Any alcohol or products that contain alcohol, unprescribed controlled substances, and medications without a valid prescription may be destroyed on admission to treatment.
Harmony Foundation, Inc. will not be held liable for the condition / security of any non-approved items. All items brought in that are not allowed will be sent home with family members or held until discharge.