- This event has passed.
Have Each Other’s Back Again: Couples in Recovery Workshop
IN THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL BEGIN TO…
1. Reconnect with your partner by practicing skills such as decreasing conflict, attunement (reading body language), emotional responsiveness, and effective communication.
2. Rebuild your relationship on a foundation of safety, security, and mutually reciprocal loving behaviors, in addition to the H.O.W. of recovery (honesty, openness, and willingness).
3. Heal by understanding the impact of addiction and insecure attachments on an intimate relationship and repairing past hurts, letting go of resentments, and creating a trust-building plan.
4. Rediscover ways to have fun and rekindle your desire for your partner and vision for your relationship
5. Strengthen both your individual and mutual recovery programs.
Facilitator: Lana Isaacson, LCSW, CAC III, PACT Level I Therapist
Lana presented at the 2016 NCAD Conference on “Bridging the Gap: Integrating the Wisdom of the Addictions Counseling and Marriage and Family Therapy Fields” and at the 2017 CAAP conference on “Couples in Recovery: Building Secure Attachments.” She specializes in couples and families in recovery at her private practice in Lakewood.
REGISTER BEFORE APRIL, 15TH AND RECEIVE $75 OFF!
Early Bird Rate: $250.00/couple