In response to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, Harmony Foundation, Inc. will continue to serve clients and is taking new precautions to ensure staff and client safety.
The following steps have been put in place:
- COVID-19 education for all Harmony employees and clients
- Strict hand-washing protocols
- Heightened and ongoing disinfection of all areas at facilities
- All on-campus alumni, family, referrer, outside peer-support group members, and volunteer visitation has been postponed until further notice. (Virtual communication available)
- Updated admissions assessments to consider previous travel, potential exposure, and health status. All new admissions will have additional medical screening upon campus arrival.
- Requirement of employees showing signs of illness to self-quarantine for 14 days or upon negative COVID-19 test results.
- Meal preparation protocols to prevent cross-contamination via utensils, serving dishes, etc.
- Special internal communications protocols for ongoing news and updates
Harmony Foundation, Inc. will continue to monitor the situation and follow the updates and guidelines provided to us by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and the Larimer County Public Health and Environment (LCPHE). At this time we remain open, serving our existing clients, and are accepting referrals and new admissions.
Any questions, concerns, or additional information regarding COVID-19, please contact:
Chief Marketing Officer
Harmony Foundation, Inc.
Additional Resources and Information: