In response to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, Harmony Foundation, Inc. will continue to serve clients and is taking new precautions to ensure staff and client safety.
Helping both Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
In an effort to be responsive to the recent rise in COVID-19 cases, we are not requiring vaccination for treatment but providing options for vaccination shots once they are stabilized.
The following steps have been put in place:
- Direct service staff (medical/nursing/counseling/ housekeeping/dietary) continue to provide client care daily
- Employees showing signs of illness will self-quarantine for 14 days or upon negative COVID-19 test results.
- Strict hand-washing protocols have been put in place.
- All on-campus visitation has been limited until further notice with strict guidelines in place.
- Zoom Rooms have been set up on campus to facilitate family visitation.
- Updated admissions assessments have been implemented to consider previous travel, potential exposure, and health status. All new admissions will have additional medical screening upon campus arrival.
- Meal preparation guidelines are being followed in compliance with state and county guidelines.
- Communication protocols for ongoing news and updates are provided as needed to clients and staff
Harmony Foundation, Inc. will continue to monitor the situation and follow the updates and guidelines provided to us by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and the Larimer County Public Health and Environment (LCPHE). At this time we remain open, serving our existing clients, and are accepting referrals and new admissions.
Any questions, concerns, or additional information regarding COVID-19, please contact:
Additional Resources and Information:
World Health Organization (WHO)
Center for Disease Control (CDC)
Larimer County Public Health